Dear TSL Members,
You are invited to the first annual QB3-UCSF-CDD developing world disease research community meeting scheduled for March 5th 2007 at the UCSF Mission Bay Campus (details below and attached). The collaborative community includes leading experts on developing world infectious disease research from Stanford, UCSF, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UW, SBRI, St. Jude CRH, U. Penn, Univ. of Sydney, and industry too.
Collaborative Drug Discovery
First Annual Community Meeting
Monday, March 5th 2007 1:00-6:00 pm; Auditorium: J. David Gladstone Institute (1st Floor)
Hosted by Gladstone Institute and QB3 at the UCSF, Mission Bay Campus
Two major themes of this event are:
1) Public-Private-Partnerships for Global Health Issues
2) “Open” concepts for Collaborative Drug Discovery
- Dr. Christopher Lipinski, Pfizer, retired. (Keynote presentation)
- Jim McKerrow, Professor, Dept. of Pathology, QB3 - UCSF
- Matt Bogyo, Professor, Dept. of Pathology, Stanford Medical School
- Andrej Sali, Professor, Dept of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, QB3 - UCSF
- Dr. Anang Shelat, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- David Roos, Biology Professor, Univ. of Penn tentatively confirmed (Director, Penn Genomics Institute).
Symposium – Coffee/Snacks – Demos – Posters – Networking – Wine Reception
Registration is free. To register contact/RSVP to: email@example.com.